Typically, work on feasibility studies involves some combination of our socio-economic analysis, market demand research, consultation, business planning and impact assessment skills.
We have undertaken feasibility assignments for:
- new workspace for small and expanding businesses
- new commercial developments, covering retail, offices and industrial
- new community centres, including those incorporating social enterprises
- new training facilities, especially in the construction sector
- new forms of service delivery, for local authorities and other public sector bodies
- new programmes/projects aimed at addressing a variety of socio-economic agendas
ERS has successfully established existing supply, identified prospective demand, scoped future economic and social impacts and advised as to how best to take forward proposals in order to enhance prospects for success.